IT Support Specialist
The IT Support Specialist will provide exceptional helpdesk IT support to all users in the organization.
- Responsible for setting up new users, installing/uninstalling applications, troubleshooting, and providing top-notch technical support for all IT needs such as hardware, software, network, VPN, WIFI, etc.
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems.
- Assist in auditing, reviewing, and identifying solutions as applicable.
- Assist in the preservation of assets, information security, and control structures.
- Assist in the creation, maintenance, and documentation of IT policies and procedures for management approval.
- Communicate IT policies and procedures to all employees and provide user training for hardware and software as needed.
- Maintain and produce accurate reports for management and regulatory agencies as needed.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization’s objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty thoroughly and satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, competency, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Knowledge and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or a similar field with at minimum 2 years of current IT helpdesk/IT support; or a combination of related experience.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Punctual, clear, concise, and efficient communication skills for internal and external customers.
- 100% customer resolution mindset in regard to IT support, troubleshooting, and customer support.
- Familiarity with ISO 17025, OSHA and HACCP
REPCO is an AA/EEO Employer and Provides a Drug-Free Workplace