NY Creates is a leading research and development hub as well as a commercialization facilitator in advanced digital, analog, and power technologies.
The Web Developer is responsible to:
Other reasonable duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements for Systems Programmer Web Applications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, web development, or equivalent experience
- Must be able to handle several project and tasks at the same time. In addition, must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a multi-client/ multi-cultural environment.
- Finally, must have the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Research and Semiconductor industry experience is preferred. Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory and office applications, IBM SiView suite, IBM WebSphere is desired.
This position is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a background check; this position may require annual background checks
Don't meet every requirement? At NY Creates we are dedicated to building a welcoming, diverse and inclusive workplace. If you are excited about working for NY Creates but your experience doesn't exactly align perfectly with the job description we encourage you to apply anyway, you might still be a perfect fit or a fit for another role at NY Creates.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Competitive Pay and PTO
- Flexible Heath Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Basic / Optional Life Insurance
- Post-Retirement Health Insurance
- Employer contribution of 7% of earnings to a Basic Retirement plan after meeting one year of service.
- Optional employee contributed retirement account
Location: 257 Fuller Road, Albany, NY 12203
Pay: $75,000-$97,000 *Posted rate is dependent on education and experience
Employment is with the Research Foundation for SUNY which is an Equal opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Research Foundation employees are subject to restrictions related to participation in Foreign Government Talent Recruitment Programs, as defined and detailed in United States Department of Energy Order 486.1. You will be asked to disclose any such participation at the time of hire for review by the Research Foundation.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), if you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply please call Human Resources at 518-437-8686.