Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled
Your role in helping us shape the future:
As the Program Manager, you will lead all aspects of program delivery including project planning, resource allocation, and financial metrics. In this role you will be highly visible, assuming leadership roles in program reviews, internal and external team meetings, and written updates which will showcase your growth mindset and your pursuit for customer driven success. As the Program Manager in charge, you will see every aspect of the business, and will build and foster strong professional relationships across many business units.
Are you up to the challenge?
- You will be able to grow your already impressive track record of managing large, complex programs from concept through delivery in a rapidly changing fast paced, and fun environment.
- Utilizing your impressive knowledge of programmatic tools and processes, you will lead the team through risk assessments and mitigation plans throughout the journey to successful customer launch.
- You will thrive in a global marketplace supporting a diverse set of customers with diverse cultures, time zones, and traditions.
- You will heavily rely on your exceptional ability to work with cross functional teams in a matrixed environment acting as an influencer and mentor.
- Your energy and enthusiasm will drive the team to expand their comfort zones and manage through tough conversations
- The strong attention to detail that you provide to each program under your control will aid your team in their quest for success.
- Your ability to take complex issues and compartmentalize them into easily digestible actions, will provide the team to take appropriate action throughout the program
You should definitely have:
- A Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering, Business, or other technical background
- At least 5 years of relevant experience that includes at least 3 years of direct hands on program management
- Experience using program management tools and methodologies
- Ability to negotiate and influence others to achieve win-win outcomes
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills across diverse cultures
It would be nice if you had:
- An advanced degree
- PMI accreditation
- Aerospace experience
What it’s like to work with us:
Intelsat is connecting the world and transforming the satellite and inflight connectivity landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new products that will open new, profitable markets. We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. To help us reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
- We emphasize personal and professional growth
- Awesome benefits including DTO, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
- Flexible work arrangements, hybrid work with 3 days in office
- Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture