Classroom Support Specialist (#00742)
Information Technology Services (ITS) at Old Dominion University is seeking a full-time employee to provide support to Classroom Central by responding to daily support calls from mediated classrooms; assisting with delivery of specialized media technology equipment, performing preventive maintenance on all media equipment; repairing out of service equipment and/or coordinating repair or service calls with university approved vendors.
Required qualifications include:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of supporting media equipment.
- Knowledge of repairing media equipment.
- Knowledge of audio-visual equipment.
- Knowledge of personal computers.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Required License: Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Some experience in supporting multi-media technology.
- Considerable experience in problem solving and decision analysis (i.e., can differentiate between the need to take action and when to consult with supervisor).
Position opens May 2, 2022. To review required knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position and to submit an application, please visit http://jobs.odu.edu/postings/16057. AA/EOE