Senior Applications Analyst-Developer
WHAT YOU WOULD DO:
- Work collaboratively with business units to understand the needs and objectives of those units and the Utility overall.
- Architect and develop web services and applications utilizing modern development practices, frameworks, and software tools such as ASP.NET/MVC, Angular, C#, and Blazor.
- Define business and technology challenges and develop recommendations and solutions to improve performance.
- Provide support for third-party COTS solutions.
- Ability to work on small and large projects, both independently and as a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal skills to develop collaborative working relationships throughout the organization.
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers with focus on the customer experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and three years of technology oriented experience or six years IT experience. Strong web development skills, including experience with modern frameworks (Blazor experience preferred). Familiarity with Web Services and Entity Framework. Understanding of Continuous Integration/Deployment (DevOps). Knowledge of relational database design, development, and query tuning; Microsoft SQL Server/T-SQL preferred. Experience with responsive design for mobile and desktop UI/IX. Demonstrated .NET and C# development skills. Successful candidates must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, possess strong analytical skills to interpret, assess, and integrate complex data from multiple sources, and provide demonstrated team experience working collaboratively to address shared goals. Excellent organizational skills, including working effectively in a self-directed environment, are highly valued.
Employees and dependents are eligible for medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance and disability insurance. Employees are enrolled in Washington State PERS and may enroll in deferred compensation plans. Employees will also receive eight hours of vacation leave and sick leave every month and twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Clark Public Utilities’ salary ranges are market based and established annually. With full competency in the role and satisfactory performance the target is midpoint within the established range.
Senior Applications Analyst-Developer: $81,423 - $98,824 - $116,224
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click the apply button to upload your resume and cover letter.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Clark Public Utilities, we are committed to being a place
where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay
and do their best work